Castelli Perfetto Long Sleeve Jacket
€ 152,00 € 189,95
Last year's version of this jacket was called the Gabba Long Sleeve Jacket, but with Winter 2016 Castelli is going back to reserving the Gabba name for the original Gabba short sleeve jersey. They kept hearing so many people call the longsleeve version of the Gabba as “perfect,” so Castelli has renamed it the Perfetto Jacket and set about improving on perfection.
Castelli has improved the water-repellent finish so it will keep you drier without affecting breathability. They have refined the fit and laser cut the drain holes in the pockets. And they’ve totally redone the splash flap on the back to make it lie flatter and fit better. The reflective logo back there keeps you visible.
- Fully aero, fully breathable and fully protected
- Gore® Windstopper® X-Lite Plus fabric for lightweight total wind protection with water-repellent finish
- Nano Flex fabric insert under arms
- Storm-flap construction with reflective logo at back protects from wheel spray
- Silicone gripper at waist prevents ride-up
- Full-length YKK® Vislon zipper with wind flap