Compressport Pro Racing Socks Winter Trail V2.1
€ 26,50 € 29,00
Double-layered, with 2mm of additional padding and providing 6° of extra warmth, these compression trail socks cushion your toes, keep them warm, wick out moisture and absorb shocks. The Achilles tendon and the malleolus are safe in them. No pressure, no rubbing is allowed.
Further innovation has improved the original racing socks and a new revolution in socks technology is born and so is this limited winter edition!
The Tops of PRO RACING SOCKS WINTER TRAIL 2.1
- Knitted in merino wool, the socks protect your toes from colds and chills. Feet stay warm and dry as 6° more of warmth is guaranteed.
- The silk part of the knit helps your toe breathe during hot seasons, absorb humidity and keep your feet fresh.
- Specifically, the winter trail series of pro racing socks have a double malleolus protection procured by the 3D.Dots technology; rubbing and pressure from the shoe are prevented.
- The zebra-knitting feature at the heel of the sock has a double function: optimal ventilation and moisture wick-out.
- Foot posture optimisation and easy blood circulation are fully guaranteed
- The ergonomic pyramidal arch-support guarantees posture alignment and perfect support and maximum grip of the socks on the feet prevents slipping.