Cube Aerium HPA Pro black´n´grey 2017
If you're a multi-sport athlete, you'll know that every ride is a race against the clock. That's why we developed the Aerium HPA. Its high quality hydroformed alumuminium frame combines the technology of a pro rider's time trial machine with the aerodymanic ride position of a triathlete's bike, but it's still a versatile multi-sports machine. The result is a bike that's fun to ride, but which also takes the fight to your competitors.
This bike is all about optimum aerodynamics for maximum speed. The triple butted High Performance Aluminium (HPA) frame uses elaborate hydroforming to increase rigidity whilst saving weight, so you can perform at your absolute peak. A geometry that emphasises aerodynamic efficiency with a steep seat angle gives a ride position with minimal air resistance. The wind tunnel-friendly shape of the frame tubes and their specially designed joins save precious seconds on the race course, while the wide bottom bracket results in a stiff frame structure for the best possible power transfer.
We kitted out the Aerium HPA with Shimano's competition-proven Ultegra/105 transmission and a reliable FSA Trimax Pro chainset with 38 and 52 tooth chainrings. The full carbon Dedacciai Black Fin aero fork combines lightweight construction with superb aerodynamics. Profile's 30/Twentyfour wheels and the CUBE handlbar also do their bit to keep air resistance low. And, as you'd expect for a machine designed for racing, we selected Continental's grippy, fast-rolling Grand Sport Race SL tyres.
- frameAero Hydroform HPA 7005 Ultralight, Triple Butted
- size49, 52, 55, 59
- forkDedacciai Black Fin Carbon Aero
- headsetFSA Orbit Z semi-integrated 1 1/8"
- stemCUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- handlebarCUBE Compact Race Bar
- bar extensionsProfile T4 Plus Alloy
- handlebar tapeCUBE Grip Control
- rear derailleurShimano Ultegra RD-6800SS, 11-Speed
- front derailleurShimano Ultegra FD-6800F, Braze-On
- shift-brake-leversShimano 105 ST-5800
- brake systemShimano BR-R561
- cranksetFSA Trimax Pro, 52x38T, 170mm (S), 172.5mm (M/L/XL)
- cassetteShimano 105 CS-5800, 11-28T
- chainShimano CN-HG600-11
- wheelsetProfile Design 30/TwentyFour Aero Clincher
- tiresConti Grand Sport Race SL, 25-622
- saddleCUBE RP 1.0
- seat postCUBE Aero Prolight
- seatclampCUBE Aerium Aero Clamp
- weight9.75 kg
AVAILABLE FROM 17/10/2016