ON Men's Cloudventure Midtop
The new Cloudventure Midtop has an ankle-high inner boot for a better grip. In combination with other reinforcements throughout the shoe structure the Cloudventure Midtop is ideal for safe mountain races. For runners who are looking for a lightweight trail shoe with extra stability for mountain trails. The grippy rubber sole of the Cloudventure Midtop engages even in the most demanding conditions. A Swiss quality product.
Features upper shoe:
- Solid rubber cap provides protection against frontal impacts
- Ankle-high inner boot for extra grip and protection
- Hard wearing lacing for better grip on the complete back of the feet
- Heel strap for quick and easy donning
- Comfort insert for perfect fit
- Antimicrobial inlay sole
The grippy rubber sole of Cloudventure Midtop engages even in the most demanding conditions. It is constructed microtechnically at four levels:
1. Basic liability: The entire sole is provided with a compressed triangular pattern and designed in newly developed "sticky" rubber, to prevent a slippage of the shoe.
2. Shock and repulsion liability: Arrow-shaped elements on the heel and the front of the sole ensure a secure grip on impact and in converting the bounce to repulsion.
3. Directional ground adhesion: Crystal-shaped elements provide directional grip and stability, without affecting the movement.
4. External liability: "Shark's teeth" on the sides of the sole access to the ground at the most extreme movements.
Lightweight and comfortable 2-layer upper for a rapid ascent.
The shoes of Cloudventure collection are equipped with an ingenious 2-layer upper. A very convenient and the foot supporting inner layer was combined with a breathable, lightweight outer layer. In Cloudventure Shield the outer material is waterproof and breathable at the same time. And the Cloudventure Midtop has an ankle inner layer for added protection.