Roka Strapless Neoprene Hood
€ 19,90 € 39,90
The Strapless Neoprene Hood swim cap is the perfect accessory to insulate and warm your head during cold water training or racing. The multi-panel design uses premium Yamamoto neoprene and high performance stretch liners to ensure the hood stretches to the contours of your head. Designed without a strap and with a larger cutout on the back panel above the neck, our hood keeps your head warm without any restriction on your neck and without causing resistance or bunching of fabric on the back of the neck when you lift your head to sight. This cap is designed to be worn under a latex cap (provided) or silicone cap, which most people wear anyway in training and have to wear in a race.
- 3-Panel design for optimal fit.
- 3mm Yamamoto premium neoprene with ultrastretch liner.
- Strapless design to eliminate choking while swimming.
- Cutout back panel for zero resistance sighting.
- Glue and blindstitch construction with heat tape for stretch and durability.
- Includes latex ROKA cap
- Designed in the USA; Made in China.
- Color - Black.
- Sizes - S/M, M/L and L/XL.
|Small/Medium (S/M)||< 22 in.||< 56 cm|
|Medium/Large (M/L)||22-23 in.||56-58.5 cm|
|Large/Extra Large (L/XL)||>23 in.||> 58.5 cm|