Saltstick 100 Caps
€ 28,90 € 31,90
- The ONLY electrolyte capsule that was formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost during activity: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- Contains only WHAT YOU NEED: No herbal, trace, questionable components added. Gluten free. No soy or nuts. No sweeteners, and no high fructose corn syrup.
- Made in the USA — Free of banned substances and independently tested. Does not contain any World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) or International Olympic Committee (IOC) banned substances.
- Vegetable-based capsule composition. Bio-available active ingredients.
- Each capsule contains: 215 mg sodium, 63 mg potassium, 22 mg calcium, 11 mg magnesium. 100 IU Vitamin D to help the body absorb and utilize calcium.
- Also great for effective rehydration during international travel, hiking, and effects of alcohol and unfamiliar foods
- Also helpful for electrolyte supplementation for CF, POTS and Addison’s disease.
- Suggested use: 1 capsule per 30-60 minutes during activity.
Why Choose SaltStick Caps?
SaltStick Caps have been formulated to provide electrolytes to help minimize heat stress and muscle cramping due to perspiration, in a quantity and form which your body can absorb. This product is ideal for athletes, outdoor workers or for use in hot conditions. Two SaltStick Caps in an hour equate to 430 mg sodium, 126 mg potassium, 44 mg calcium, and 22 mg magnesium per hour, which is the ideal ratio to keep you moving. Learn more in these key sections below:
- Clean & Simple Ingredients — get the full list of ingredients in SaltStick Caps and learn how SaltStick Electrolytes are manufactured and tested.
- Clear Competitive Advantage — compare SaltStick Electrolytes to your sweat loss and against competing products and learn why world-champion athletes choose SaltStick for electrolyte replacement.
- Detailed Usage Guide — learn how the pros use SaltStick Caps for a wide variety of sports, and get tips on using Caps as a daily supplement or for low-sodium conditions.
- Answers to Your FAQ — the most frequently asked questions about SaltStick Caps. Topics include product usage, safety, expiration and warranty.
- Backed by Research —learn the science behind SaltStick Electrolytes in our library of helpful research and articles.