€ 27,80 € 30,90
- Saltstick Dispensers work with tri bars, mountain bike bars, running belts, ski poles and more.
- Holds 6 size “0” or “00” capsules and dispenses capsules with the single-handed turn of a knob.
- This unique, patented design is water resistant and will keep your capsules dry and prevent them from bouncing around during activity.
- Used by top pros at Ironman Kona since 2005 and complies with USA Triathlon regulations.
- Use SaltStick Caps in your SaltStick Dispenser to reduce heat stress, reduce muscle cramping, and maintain electrolyte levels.
Why use SaltStick Dispensers?
SaltStick Dispensers are designed to hide discreetly inside most mountain or triathlon style handlebars to deliver salt capsules or other supplements as needed during your ride. Includes a unique GRIP clip and strap and allows for mounting on hydration, race belts, or externally on bikes. Simply turn the front knob with one hand and out pops a capsule! Holds 6 size “0” or “00” capsules. Using SaltStick Caps at 1 to 2 per hour, a fully loaded SaltStick Dispenser will last 3-6 hrs. This unique, patented design is water resistant and will keep your capsules dry and prevents them from bouncing around during activity. SaltStick Dispensers are lightweight (Only 17g or 1/2 oz.) and made of food-grade plastic. Each package includes an extra color-coded nozzle for multiple supplement dispensing. SaltStick Dispensers have been used by top pros at Ironman Kona since 2005 and comply with USA Triathlon regulations.
- Specs and Sizing — get the details on the Dispenser specifications and capsule sizing chart.
- Easy Installation — view our installation video and download our easy installation guide.
- Dispenser Photo Gallery — an awesome gallery of Dispenser installations on a variety of bikes and running belts.
- Warranty Details — review the complete warranty details if you need to repair or replace your Dispenser.
- Answers to Your FAQ — the most frequently asked questions about SaltStick Dispensers. Topics include product usage, installation and trouble-shooting.
Length: 5.1″ (130mm) straight run required for inside bar installation
Diameter: 0.6″ (15mm) insertion section required for inside bar installation
Weight: 17g empty (1/2 oz.)
Capacity: 6 “0” or “00” capsules
Note: The SaltStick® is not a child-proof safety design. It is designed specifically to dispense electrolyte capsules. Proper usage of the SaltStick® is the sole responsibility of the user.
Capsule Sizing Chart